Revan933Revan933

Main Art Reviews Stats

Joe Zombie :: Episode 6 Joe Zombie :: Episode 6

He's playing "3 year delay" with us.

Either that, or Robby's quit his Flash and "moved on". He's left and we must mourn him.

Or, we scream "Fuck you", Kidnap him, and torture him until he makes more Stickflicks!

Battle for the Portal Pt4 Battle for the Portal Pt4

Review for all of them.

Well, it made me LOL.

Civil War on Newgrounds is one of the most clever ideas i've ever seen. It might be one of the best on the site.

Metal Gear Fiesta 2 Metal Gear Fiesta 2

Okay...

WTF IS THIS? THIS IS THE MOST RETARDED THING IVE EVER SEEN AND THATS WHY IT GETS A 10!

Damnation: DooM Game e1m1 Damnation: DooM Game e1m1

WTF?

I'm trying to beat the "Press space bar" when the Dead Marine Chokes me, and I cannot do it faster than him, I'm pressing as fast as my F***ing computer will let me, and it appears that as I press it faster the bar seems to not go up as high as a normal press and he gets faster as I press faster. WTF?

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

uhm.

(Note: I will add to this review as I play until I am done playing, which is something I have never done in my life.)
Your guy Pitys me because this stupid thing has taken me 5 minutes to get 74 percent. This game Better be worth it!...
98%, 99%, Thank God, It finally made it! not as Easy as Punk-o-matic, But Fun.
I don't get How the Hell to play this dumb Game! I can't Play songs... it should just say what Letter I am supposed to type. what the crap? well. Waste of my time. Goodbye.

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

Little hard, But I love this game!

hard, but I beat it to the end. I love the game. the only Zombie game better than this is Left 4 Dead.